SWOT Analysis Example
Business documents lie in different categories and everyone has its importance for the progress of the business. The SWOT analysis template provides a pattern to record the SWOT analysis for the business or any product. It provides guidelines to create a SWOT analysis for business or product with the help of sample text. The user can use this template for developing a custom SWOT analysis report by replacing the sample text with original company text.
What is a SWOT analysis?
SWOT stands for Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat and for every business it is compulsory to know all these for a good decision making and progress. SWOT analysis a valuable tool for better understanding of different situations and good decision making. It is a good analysis report on internal and external factors in business progress. SWOT analysis can be conducted for whole business or a single product as per the requirement.
How to Write a SWOT analysis
Whenever a person or team conduct a successful SWOT analysis the next step is writing the report in an effective way. There are different ways and styles that can be adopted for this purpose. The SWOT analysis example contains sample text in a variety of formats. The user can choose the most suitable style to customize according to the personal requirement. It can be in a simple way or a comparison method can also be implemented for displaying a more effective picture.
- Write the name of the organization on the top of the page.
- Write the product name for which SWOT is carried out. Mention the date of writing the SWOT analysis.
- Create a table consist of two rows and four columns. Name each column individually as Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat.
- Write the found strengths in the strength column and vice versa.
- At the bottom of the page write the individual’s or analyzing team names along with their signatures.
Download & Preview Details:
File Type: OpenOffice Presentation (.odp) (Presentation )
Pages: 15 Page(s) | Size: 49 Kb
File Type: MS Powerpoint (.ppt) 2007 + and iPad
Pages: 15 Page(s) | Size: 93 Kb
File Type: Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Pages: 15 Page(s) | Size: 4.93 MB