Many companies and individuals rent out their property, but sometimes it become hectic and problematic to deal with the tenants and resolve the issues about the rental property. The best way is to write a rental agreement at the time of renting the property between both the parties, the tenant and the landlord. There are a variety of rental agreement templates that can be helpful in the creation of a legally valid and enforceable rental agreement.
The rental agreement template is fully customizable and printable. A user can easily personalize the document according to the personal data and terms and conditions. The rental agreement templates are available in diverse form as the rental agreements may be of diverse nature. The user can choose the best one for his /her requirement.
How to write a Rental agreement?
For writing a rental agreement to keep renting of your property save and sound the following sequence of steps may be helpful.
- Chose a suitable template according to your requirement and download in in your computer.
- Open the template in the MS Word to personalize it.
- Write the title of the agreement, according to your requirement.
- Write the names of the tenant and the landlords along with their addresses and ID numbers.
- Clearly mention the address, location and features of the property that is going to be rented.
- Write the date of agreement and mention the time frame for the renting.
- Consult your attorney to define the terms and conditions that must be followed during the rented period and keep them according to the law.
- Include the terms and conditions that will define the rights of both the tenant and the landlord.
- Define the mode of payment of rent and other dues to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Get signed the agreement by both the parties and two legal witnesses to make your agreement legally valid.