Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Brochures are effective means of advertisement in almost every business. Tri-fold brochures have proved more suitable for marketing operations as it uses a standard size sheet and provide enough space to display more and more products. These are easy to carry around and have a conspicuous size along with ease of printing using a regular printer. A large number of websites are offering plenty of tri-fold brochure templates that are totally customizable and printable. The user can easily modify these templates on their personal computers.
How to Make a Tri-Fold Brochure
No doubt plenty of online tri-fold templates make the work quick and easy, but if you want to create your own unique tri-fold brochure it is also easy now. First of all view some examples from online templates and draft your own design in your mind or on paper.
Now follow the underneath sequence of steps for creation of your tri-fold brochure.
- Open Microsoft Word and choose a new blank document.
- Choose the page layout portrait or landscape as per your requirement.
- Divide the page into three equal columns by inserting columns from the page layout tab.
- Click on the view tab and click on the rulers, it will help you to make the equal columns in your brochure.
- Choose the insert tab and click on “Picture” in illustration group. Select the image that you want to use in your brochure and click to insert.
- From the Picture toolbar, choose the alignment and position of the picture according to your need. If you want to write text on image, then choose picture position behind the text.
- From insert tab, add a test box in your brochure and write about your product or services in the text box.
- Repeat the process for every column in the brochure. Adjust the text and pictures as per your design.
- Now your brochure is ready to print and use.
Download & Preview Details:
File Type: Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Size: 385 Kb | Pages: 2 Page(s)
File Type: MS Powerpoint (.ppt) 2007 + and iPad
Size: 820 Kb | Pages: 2 Page(s)
File Type: OpenOffice Presentation (.odp) (Presentation)
Size: 896 Kb | Pages: 2 Page(s)