Loan Agreement Template
We often need to borrow or lend money for different purposes in our domestic and business life. The procedure is quite important in both the cases. Everyone who is involved in this big decision needs an agreement to make the deed legal and effective. Different websites are offering ready to use templates for ease of the user. These are customizable and printable templates that can serve your purpose after a little editing. The Loan agreement form includes all the terms and conditions about the loan amount and payment modes also. It also has procedures to make any amendment to the agreement, whether about time period, payment mode or any change in the responsible person.
There are various types of agreements that are being signed among various businesses which can be business to business as well as business to individuals. The most common of them is a loan agreement format where the lender provides loan to the borrower on certain terms and conditions. There are certain qualification criteria being set by the lender to lend the loans. The loan agreement just revolves around those terms and criteria.
How to Write a Loan Agreement?
A loan agreement is a type of promissory note that is legally enforceable and made both the parties responsible for obeying the terms of the agreement. Use of templates makes the task much easier as it only requires little amendments for use.
For writing your own loan agreement sample following steps can be much helpful.
- Write the heading of loan agreement and declare the parties involved in the agreement in the first line of the agreement.
- Define the amount of a loan and also the time period that is specified for the payment of a loan.
- Clearly define the interest percentage that will be paid on the amount of loan.
- Payment method for interest and actual amount must be stated clearly.
- Include the terms to decide any issues during the agreement.
- Include the full addresses of the parties involved in the agreement.
- Define clearly the type of loan, whether it is secured or unsecured.
- Get the agreement signed by both the parties along with two legal witnesses and their addresses.
- Distribute one copy of the agreement to each party involved in the agreement.
The loan agreement template can also provide you the full picture in detail. It will make very thing explicit from every perspective for you and will make it easier for you to file your case with positive outcomes. The loan agreement example can frequently be used to settle the terms and conditions as well as criteria among two involving parties. The loan agreement stencil is a ready made agreement or loan deal, in fact and you can use it directly to get your job done. But its flexible manuscript also allows you to bring changes in accordance with the need of the hour.
Download & Preview Details:
File Type: MS Word (.doc) 2007 + and iPad
Size: 36 Kb | Pages: 5 Page(s)
File Type: OpenOffice Writer (.odt) (writer)
Size: 23 Kb | Pages: 5 Page(s)
File Type: Portable Document Format (.pdf)
Size: 60 Kb | Pages: 5 Page(s)